The Prince of Steel Pier
Coming September 1, 2022, from Kar-Ben Publishing
Preorder from Amazon: https://amzn.to/3LwvuK4
Advance praise for THE PRINCE OF STEEL PIER:
"What a wonderful book! I loved the sense of atmosphere, all the things that Joey struggles with, and most of all, that big, beautiful family...I absolutely adored it."
– Rajani LaRocca, author of the Newbery Honor book RED, WHITE, AND WHOLE
"Who wouldn’t fall for a Skeeball champion with a big heart and a nervous stomach? A fun read from start to finish."
– Gennifer Choldenko, author of the Newbery Honor book AL CAPONE DOES MY SHIRTS
"A fast-paced, heartfelt coming of age story of friendship and family. Readers are going to love this!"
– Chris Baron, author of the Sydney Taylor Notable book THE MAGICAL IMPERFECT
"THE PRINCE OF STEEL PIER has everything a great book needs: an engaging main character, a blooming crush, page-turning adventure, and a loving, quirky family. Oh, and don't forget to throw in some just-short-of-too-scary gangsters and a huge helping of heart."
– Nora Raleigh Baskin, award-winning author of THE TRUTH ABOUT MY BAT MITZVAH and NINE, TEN: A SEPTEMBER 11th STORY
“THE PRINCE OF STEEL PIER is a highly engaging coming-of-age story about family, friendship, and trusting your gut. It also comes with a warning: you won’t want to put it down!”
–Terri Libenson, author of BECOMING BRIANNA and the Emmie and Friends series
“THE PRINCE OF STEEL PIER deftly blends wry insight with deep heart to explore big questions about strength, faith, and power. One of the best middle grade novels I’ve ever read!”
– Cindy Baldwin, author of WHERE THE WATERMELONS GROW